What is needed to set up a reservation?
- Delivery Address
- Day of Contact and Number
- Signature on the quote and our terms and conditions
- Credit Card Number
- 50% Non-refundable Deposit
How do I return the information the signed documentation?
- Scan and Email
- Take a Picture with your phone and email it to us
How does delivery and pick up timing work?
- Standard delivery for a weekend event is on a Thursday or Friday
- Standard pick up for a weekend event is on a Monday or Tuesday
- Weekend and Special Delivery Times can be accommodated
How many guest can fit at a 60” round table?
- 8 guests is the most comfortable, 9 guests is possible, if you place 10 at the table not everyone’s laps will fit under the table.
How many guest can fit at an 8 ft banquet table?
- 8 guests is the most comfortable, 9 guests is possible, and if you place a guest at each end of the table you can accommodate 10 guests
How much space is required for a tent?
- Pole Tent: A pole tent requires an extra 5’ on each side of the tent for staking. For example, if the tent is a 20’ x 30’ tent it would require a 30′ x 40’ flat grassy area.
- Frame Tent: A frame tent has a smaller footprint and only requires an extra 2’ on each side for staking.
How do you anchor a frame tent?
- A frame tent can be anchored by stakes or water barrels. Access to water(hose bib) is required for all frame tents placed in areas that can not be staked in order to fill the barrels.
What other items do you rent that are popular?
- Coolers, Trash Cans, High Top Tables, Tent Lighting, Wireless Speakers
How should I prepare for the delivery of the tent?
- Ensure the area of where the tent will be placed is cleaned
o Clean up all animal fecal matter
o Ensure all furniture is removed
o Remove all obstructions from the location of the tent
What happens if I were to cancel the tent?
- If a customer cancels the tent but not the other items in the quote then they forgo the 50% deposit on the tent.
When do I need to notify you of my final numbers for delivery?
- We ask that you provide us with final numbers a minimum of 1 week prior to delivery.
How soon should I book the reservation?
- We recommend that you book the reservation when you know you want to move forward to ensure that we allocate the inventory for your event. The busiest months of the year for rentals are May, June and September.
Is table and chair set up and take down included?
- We offer complete set up and take down of every table and chair for an additional cost.
Do I need a permit for my tent?
- A permit and/or zoning certificate for your tent may be required by your local municipality and county.
- Requirements for permits will vary based on the size of the tent, location and whether the area is zoned residential or commercial.
- If a permit is required for your tent; it’s up to the you if you would like to obtain the permit or contract A Gogo to obtain the permit for your event.
- We are here to assist with any questions, guidance or assistance in processing any permit and/or zoning certificate.